login.php?sid=bb81b48483fd360e9cb76b1472c0631b profile.php?mode=register&sid=bb81b48483fd360e9cb76b1472c0631b faq.php?sid=bb81b48483fd360e9cb76b1472c0631b memberlist.php?sid=bb81b48483fd360e9cb76b1472c0631b search.php?sid=bb81b48483fd360e9cb76b1472c0631b index.php?sid=bb81b48483fd360e9cb76b1472c0631b Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Columbia Lounge » Dodge Challenger 500
Dodge Challenger 500
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quote
tcchubb
slobra

I am heading up to the race today at Darlington. Love going to this track and this time i get to go for free. My dad is driving the drivers around the track. I will take some pics and post the up sunday hopefully

3:73 gears(not installed yet), Mac Catback, Mac H Pipe, Steeda Tri-Ax, JLT CAI, Nitto DRs, Diablosport tuner, Eaton Supercharger(not installed yet).
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quote
Matts94Z28
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

Niiice, I am going to charlotte on the 17th for free. I have to leave a 5am to be there in time to go on the Hendrick Motorsports tour... baby

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quote
tcchubb
slobra

Matts94Z28 wrote:
Niiice, I am going to charlotte on the 17th for free. I have to leave a 5am to be there in time to go on the Hendrick Motorsports tour... baby

lucky guy

3:73 gears(not installed yet), Mac Catback, Mac H Pipe, Steeda Tri-Ax, JLT CAI, Nitto DRs, Diablosport tuner, Eaton Supercharger(not installed yet).
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quote
tcchubb
slobra

so while i had a great time at the track. i forgot my camera so i took pictures with my dads friends camera. he is going to make me a cd with all the pics on it and then i will get them posted up. got to drive k. petty around the track and that was all fun. also got to meet the ceo of dodge and see 3 challengers up close. one was the ceo's personal car. all good times.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Gregorya24
GM fanatic

tcchubb wrote:
so while i had a great time at the track. i forgot my camera so i took pictures with my dads friends camera. he is going to make me a cd with all the pics on it and then i will get them posted up. got to drive k. petty around the track and that was all fun. also got to meet the ceo of dodge and see 3 challengers up close. one was the ceo's personal car. all good times.
i saw one of those challenger's going down the road on friday heading to atlants, but it had michigan tags on it

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quote
tcchubb
slobra

Gregorya24 wrote:
tcchubb wrote:
i saw one of those challenger's going down the road on friday heading to atlants, but it had michigan tags on it

was it black? the ceo's one was black and had a michigan tag on it. really cool guy and car.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Gregorya24
GM fanatic

tcchubb wrote:
Gregorya24 wrote:
tcchubb wrote:

was it black? the ceo's one was black and had a michigan tag on it. really cool guy and car.
it was orange and black, it was an older man and women in it!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quote
tcchubb
slobra

there was a orange one at the track but do not know who was in that one. o well had a great time.

Dodge Challenger 500
FastGM.com Forum Index » Columbia Lounge