login.php?sid=716da843a62fb8419ae1e015ea43cd29 profile.php?mode=register&sid=716da843a62fb8419ae1e015ea43cd29 faq.php?sid=716da843a62fb8419ae1e015ea43cd29 memberlist.php?sid=716da843a62fb8419ae1e015ea43cd29 search.php?sid=716da843a62fb8419ae1e015ea43cd29 index.php?sid=716da843a62fb8419ae1e015ea43cd29 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Vendor Feedback » LS1 Power Tuning Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
LS1 Power Tuning
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quote
99SilverZ
The Law Man
Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 1715
Location: Goose Creek, SC




Just wanted to post up and say the Lorenz is the guy for tuning with EFILive. He has done lot of homework in this and I have been happy with my tune.

Next month I'll be laying down some dyno #s to post.

http://www.ls1powertuning.com/

_________________
~Marv~
1999 Pontiac Formula - The "Beast" named by Court - SOLD
2006 Chevrolet Silverado LT - Toy hauler
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan - SOLD
1995 Trophy Bayliner CCWA 1802 - Toy
2009 Jeep Patriot - "company use only" ahh sure....
___________________
CarDomain||[url=http://ussecurityassociates.com]US Security Associates
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/mmartinezgcpd/2006%20Chevrolet%20Silverado/th_07-2010.jpg?t=1279743471[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Mr. Camaro
GM fanatic
Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 960
Location: Folly Beach, SC




Terder wrote:
dont quote spam....-Travis


SPAMER gayno

_________________
91 Camaro RS
305 cam only car
Automatics win races, 6-speeds impress high school kids
GREG GOT OWNED....by my 305
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quote
SC_Z
Gold Member
Joined: 03 Aug 2006
Posts: 559
Location: Goose Creek




+1 happy customer

_________________

99 TA M6, Bone Stock
99 Cbr F4
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quote
VinylIt
GM fanatic
Joined: 15 Jul 2006
Posts: 142
Location: Goose Creek, SC




Tuned my old truck and built my new truck. Been smokin mustangs ever since.

_________________
For FastGM.com or other stickers call 843-557-4903
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote
firebird380hp
Newbie!!!
Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Location: Savannah,Ga.




where is this place located look on the site but could'nt find it???

Thxs, Robert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quote
jay_99z
Tiny Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3612
Location: Goose Creek




Lorenz is in Charleston.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quote
Gregorya24
GM fanatic
Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1547




jay_99z wrote:
Lorenz is in Charleston.
This tuning shop is in charleston? where abouts? i have never seen it!

_________________
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quote
Silver-Dollar
GM fanatic
Joined: 06 May 2006
Posts: 1305
Location: Summerville




If you are interested in a tune, just call him. A laptop can travel.

_________________
2011 Tundra CrewMax
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quote
minytrker
GM fanatic
Joined: 18 Mar 2006
Posts: 1678
Location: Texas




Gregorya24 wrote:
jay_99z wrote:
Lorenz is in Charleston.
This tuning shop is in charleston? where abouts? i have never seen it!


I currently dont have a shop here in Charleston. All my tuning stuff is moble and I have access to a dyno here. All the parts I sell online can also be bought over the phone. I carry 800+ products dealing with chevrolet performance. For major jobs, engine swaps or builds I use my friends shop in Orangeburg.

I am working on a deal right now for a shop here in Charleston. If everything goes through I will have a brand new shop here in Charleston in the near future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic
Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 9807
Location: 29682




I hope this goes thru for you!!

appl
minytrker wrote:

I am working on a deal right now for a shop here in Charleston. If everything goes through I will have a brand new shop here in Charleston in the near future.

_________________
Nick wrote:
"dusters and i are doing 5 guys on pelham"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quote
jbnavy
slowpoke
Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 1185




minytrker wrote:
Gregorya24 wrote:
jay_99z wrote:
Lorenz is in Charleston.
This tuning shop is in charleston? where abouts? i have never seen it!


I currently dont have a shop here in Charleston. All my tuning stuff is moble and I have access to a dyno here. All the parts I sell online can also be bought over the phone. I carry 800+ products dealing with chevrolet performance. For major jobs, engine swaps or builds I use my friends shop in Orangeburg.

I am working on a deal right now for a shop here in Charleston. If everything goes through I will have a brand new shop here in Charleston in the near future.
you should start tuning lt1's

_________________
lt1's are slow. thats why I drive one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Gregorya24
GM fanatic
Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1547




I ordered my valve springs, pushrods, and cutout from lorenz he gave me a good price and got them here fast! He also tuned my car yesterday and he did one hell of a tune on it, i dont have one negative thing to say about ls1 power tuning! keep it up! appl


Last edited by Gregorya24 on Thu May 29, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic
Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 9807
Location: 29682




Gregorya24 wrote:
I ordered my valve springs, pushrods, and cutout from lorenze he gave me a good price and got them here fast! He also tuned my car yesterday and he did one hell of a tune on it, i dont have one negative thing to say about ls1 power tuning! keep it up! appl
Be that way....just kidding!!
Support the locals!!! its tough!!!

_________________
Nick wrote:
"dusters and i are doing 5 guys on pelham"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Gregorya24
GM fanatic
Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1547




Shon Herron wrote:
Gregorya24 wrote:
I ordered my valve springs, pushrods, and cutout from lorenze he gave me a good price and got them here fast! He also tuned my car yesterday and he did one hell of a tune on it, i dont have one negative thing to say about ls1 power tuning! keep it up! appl
Be that way....just kidding!!
Support the locals!!! its tough!!!
ya its hard to beat it when hes 10 mins away from my house

_________________
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quote
1998ta__1991rs
GM fanatic
Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 1560
Location: Charleston SC




heres the address to the shop

7172 Bryhawk Cir. Ste 200
North Charleston SC, 29418

heres a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=North+Charleston+&state=SC&address=7171+Bryhawke+Cir&zipcode=29418

the dynojet is setup and ready to be used

call us if you have any questions, or need pricing on anything

843-475-6199

-Zac

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
LS1 Power Tuning
FastGM.com Forum Index » Vendor Feedback
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 2  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group

Totally optional donation link to help pay for the hosting costs, via paypal:

This site is in no way, shape or form a representation of GM, GMC, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, or any other GM division. This site is privately owned and operated for the enjoyment and support of its members. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are not affiliated with, do not sponsor or endorse, and are not responsible for the content of this web site.