login.php?sid=06b6b72484b7e9053533ad9bf2f40c99 profile.php?mode=register&sid=06b6b72484b7e9053533ad9bf2f40c99 faq.php?sid=06b6b72484b7e9053533ad9bf2f40c99 memberlist.php?sid=06b6b72484b7e9053533ad9bf2f40c99 search.php?sid=06b6b72484b7e9053533ad9bf2f40c99 index.php?sid=06b6b72484b7e9053533ad9bf2f40c99 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Video/Pics area » TDC Random Picture Thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am Reply with quote
FRDnemesis
GM fanatic

Very Nice! Looks like amazing work! appl

-jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 am Reply with quote
Coppertop8705
GM fanatic

Put hash marks on the g35 to cover up that dent lol
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Spent
GM fanatic

^ We thought about that or filling it up with Hondabond. Works on anything.

ECU chipping services & one stop tuning for: SCT, DiabloSport, HP Tuners, Tweecer, Big Stuff, Map-ECU,TurboEdit, C.A.T.S, Megasquirt, Microtech, Crome Gold, S300, K-Pro, Flashpro, AEM EMS, AEM F/IC, Haltech, Motec, PowerFC L & D-Jetro, Nistune, Utec, Unichip, Cobb AccessPORT, DSM Link, CPE Standback, SAFC, VAFC, NEO

Hubert Murias
Hubert@tdcauto.com
864-699-9436
Re: TDC Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

Chris@TDC wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

Nice! Any idea of what was done to it, mod wise? I have the typical bolt ons for the LSJ:
2.8 pulley, ZZP Heat Exchanger, 80# injectors, Boost Regulated Fuel Pressure Regulator, Header, Catless DP, Stock Catback... Tuned for E85 at the moment.

Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow Hi-Flow Downpipe
Custom 2.5″ Inch Catback
2.7 ZZP Pulley
GM Performance Shortened Belt
BKR7E-11 Spark Plugs
#60 Injectors

AHHH, no cooling mods with a 2.7 pulley... i bet that things a turd on the highway lol. i say CarsonTech IRL vs TDC IRL race needs to happen! 30-130... i'll put a tweaked GMS1 tune in my car and scream past both :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:07 pm Reply with quote
QuickSilver
GM fanatic

lol. Ecotec 3 way ftw...

Seriously though, do you TDC guys know of any software or hardware devces that can command timing in real time for the LSJ ECUs, to make the tuning process go much quicker with these cars? HP Tuners Scanner cant do it with the LSJ ECU (P12), maybe EFI Live can, or some other tuning package or generic scanning software? Maybe some handheld tuner?

Just trying to see if anyone out there that has tuned LSJ cars could help me. Loading a base tune, testing that timing table, then having to load another table for adjustments, then repeating all of that many times is very cumbersome.

I wish the LSJs ECUs were like most other ECUs out there where I could just command timing up or down in real time with HP Tuners, EFI Live, ect, until I find MBT or knock without having to load countless tunes spark tuning. Guess this could have been PMed.. Reply or PM me if you have any suggestions.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quote
WoodlockAsHell
GM fanatic

Coppertop8705 wrote:
Put hash marks on the g35 to cover up that dent lol

gay
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 am Reply with quote
Spent
GM fanatic

^^ I haven't heard of any programs that can do what you are asking for in realtime for your application. Would be a nice time saver though.

ECU chipping services & one stop tuning for: SCT, DiabloSport, HP Tuners, Tweecer, Big Stuff, Map-ECU,TurboEdit, C.A.T.S, Megasquirt, Microtech, Crome Gold, S300, K-Pro, Flashpro, AEM EMS, AEM F/IC, Haltech, Motec, PowerFC L & D-Jetro, Nistune, Utec, Unichip, Cobb AccessPORT, DSM Link, CPE Standback, SAFC, VAFC, NEO

Hubert Murias
Hubert@tdcauto.com
864-699-9436
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

you cant wait 30 seconds to load up a tune!?!?
QuickSilver wrote:
lol. Ecotec 3 way ftw...

Seriously though, do you TDC guys know of any software or hardware devces that can command timing in real time for the LSJ ECUs, to make the tuning process go much quicker with these cars? HP Tuners Scanner cant do it with the LSJ ECU (P12), maybe EFI Live can, or some other tuning package or generic scanning software? Maybe some handheld tuner?

Just trying to see if anyone out there that has tuned LSJ cars could help me. Loading a base tune, testing that timing table, then having to load another table for adjustments, then repeating all of that many times is very cumbersome.

I wish the LSJs ECUs were like most other ECUs out there where I could just command timing up or down in real time with HP Tuners, EFI Live, ect, until I find MBT or knock without having to load countless tunes spark tuning. Guess this could have been PMed.. Reply or PM me if you have any suggestions.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am Reply with quote
silver455
GM fanatic

Shon Herron wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:
lol. Ecotec 3 way ftw...

thats what i was thinking
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 am Reply with quote
QuickSilver
GM fanatic

Shon Herron wrote:

lol, I can, but I am spoiled by all the LS1 tuning.

There are hundreds cells in the timing table. Being able to test different spark values on the fly opens up being able to test almost all the cells to gain the best MPG and Power possible.

The only way I can see spark tuning on the Dyno without live spark control general spark testing in certain areas of the table, like cruise and WOT, as a whole, instead of the individual cells. Less accurate and too broad to get close to true MBT through cells of the spark table that count. I just want to squeeze as much power and gas mileage as I can out of this car. Jealous of how much quicker and easier it is, and more consistent with better results, to tune certain cars depending on if a Vendor supports certain parameters and functions.

Sorry to hijack the thread, let the pics continue...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 am Reply with quote
Spent
GM fanatic

^ I'm with you on that 100%. When you have a large table that controls timing based on rpm and air flow, it's a pain in the ass to wait 30 seconds between between each change, especially when you are trying to obtain every ounce of power as efficiently as possible. Add boost into the mix and it simply takes considerably more time to tune because of the delay vs realtime tuning.

Now, if it's a table where you just add or subtract a degree or two at a time under WOT conditions for an all motor setup, then that's a no brainer as I'm sure you would agree.

Hubert Murias
Hubert@tdcauto.com
864-699-9436
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 am Reply with quote
STREETLETHALZ
skeet skeet

From 7/11/11 - http://www.tdcauto.com/tdc-blog/daily-grind-71111.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 am Reply with quote
Coppertop8705
GM fanatic

Some greenville welding welds son.s
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quote
STREETLETHALZ
skeet skeet

From 7/13/11 - [URL="http://www.tdcauto.com/tdc-blog/daily-grind-71311.htm"]http://www.tdcauto.com/tdc-blog/daily-grind-71311.htm[/URL]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am Reply with quote
STREETLETHALZ
skeet skeet

Coppertop8705 wrote:
Some greenville welding welds son.s

Not anymore,..... They're TDC welds

FastGM.com Forum Index » Video/Pics area