login.php?sid=89783ed9405a67c1461323658a6ab4e4 profile.php?mode=register&sid=89783ed9405a67c1461323658a6ab4e4 faq.php?sid=89783ed9405a67c1461323658a6ab4e4 memberlist.php?sid=89783ed9405a67c1461323658a6ab4e4 search.php?sid=89783ed9405a67c1461323658a6ab4e4 index.php?sid=89783ed9405a67c1461323658a6ab4e4 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Lounge » LS1tech FTMFL Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
LS1tech FTMFL
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quote
zspot98
officially the 2nd fastest street car

I got this from on moderator on LS1tech. I know that you always had to sift through the bullshit, but man has it gone way down-hill over the past year, IMO. I mean they're giving out fucking demerits for fucks sake.

01ssreda4 wrote:
Dear zspot98,

You have received an infraction at LS1TECH.

Reason: Asking A Question Answered By Stickies
-------
Please refer to the stickies for the correct way to use the Negative Feedback Forum. The rules are located here:
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/1110377-rules-using-negative-feedback-forum.html

Regards,
01ss
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/1232823-look-out-98ta6-0-a-post14930597.html#post14930597
Quote:
[QUOTE=98TA6.0;13399202]If you wanted a warranty then used parts arent the ones to use then huh? lesson learned. i'm glad those heads didnt take a dump on my motor. well best of luck to ya and once again i sincerely apologize for all the trouble i caused you. just the way things go sometimes. sorry bro.

zspot98 wrote:
This whole statement is very disappointing IMO, especially the bolded part. I guess this is why there are so may folks getting ripped off now a days. People don't seem to have a sense of integrity anymore. I have been doing business on tech for awhile and for some reason it seems more sour deals have been happening lately. I know if something was misrepresented to me and I sold it to another person I would make things right with my consumer and then take my issues to the original seller.

I wish, for the sake of your fellow car enthusiast's you'd make this right somehow, but after reading this thread I sincerely doubt it. I guess the only thing I can do is try and raise my son to have more respect for others and himself.

-End Rant

Mike

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 am Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

LS1Tech is weird, they are an Internet brands board and amazingly easy to have a mod pm you or you get banned... CobaltSS.net is also an IB board and i've TRIED to get banned... Honda-Tech is a close second to LS1Tech for fail admins.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 am Reply with quote
dstappity
GM fanatic

it says you asked a question answered by stickies which was the reason you received the infraction

I didn't see a question anywhere in that post you made. lol....wtf.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 am Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

we should start the "cool story bro" crew on LS1Tech and only post "cool story bro" in every thread we post in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quote
MonteC
The Tranny Guy

roadconetuning wrote:
we should start the "cool story bro" crew on LS1Tech and only post "cool story bro" in every thread we post in...

Im in.

GriffinTransmission@gmail.com

4543 Rivers Ave
Directly across from Keystone
Inside PT's Transmission Parts

nordic97mist wrote:
IM JESSE HOOVER NICE TO MEET YOU. IM A RETARD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:44 am Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

ive hated tech for like 6-7 years now. its getting to the point where i dont like yellowbullet, either. once you have so many idiots piled up in one place, there is just a bunch of bs. everybody is leghumping some guy, and whatever he says is gold. people make posts about popular people on a board like they have been buddies since 1st grade. everyone does the same stuff to their cars.... bleh. also the bandwagoneers. a popular person on a board says something and the next thing you know there is 30 other people saying the same thing. something recent i can think of is a discussion on heating nitrous bottles with a propane torch. the bandwagoneers on the bullet have beaten this one to death. some guy says he heats his bottles with a torch and everyone just starts slamming him like hes waving a gun around. meanwhile, NOBODY has ever seen or heard of a nitrous bottle letting go from being heated with a torch. (i know anything is possible, but honestly there isnt much if any proof out there) there is always 10 bogus threads per page about pit bulls and 5 bogus threads about some other guys thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

using a torch is fine as long as you're not a dumbass and actually keep it moving... if you have map gas in one and let it sit on one spot i can see it weakening, bursting and then making a helluva missile... but you'd have to fuck up pretty good

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

roadconetuning wrote:
using a torch is fine as long as you're not a dumbass and actually keep it moving... if you have map gas in one and let it sit on one spot i can see it weakening, bursting and then making a helluva missile... but you'd have to fuck up pretty good
wagoneers would be jumping all over you for that statement. 80% of them dont even have a car with nitrous, nor do they own a propane torch. if the heat isnt enough to damage the paint or decal on the bottle, how much damage is it really doing to the steel/aluminum?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote
crumbie
I'll put him in the wall....

Diggler wrote:
ive hated tech for like 6-7 years now. its getting to the point where i dont like yellowbullet, either. once you have so many idiots piled up in one place, there is just a bunch of bs. everybody is leghumping some guy, and whatever he says is gold. people make posts about popular people on a board like they have been buddies since 1st grade. everyone does the same stuff to their cars.... bleh. also the bandwagoneers. a popular person on a board says something and the next thing you know there is 30 other people saying the same thing. something recent i can think of is a discussion on heating nitrous bottles with a propane torch. the bandwagoneers on the bullet have beaten this one to death. some guy says he heats his bottles with a torch and everyone just starts slamming him like hes waving a gun around. meanwhile, NOBODY has ever seen or heard of a nitrous bottle letting go from being heated with a torch. (i know anything is possible, but honestly there isnt much if any proof out there) there is always 10 bogus threads per page about pit bulls and 5 bogus threads about some other guys thread.

you sound like such a tired, old man LOLs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quote
02ws6NBM
GM fanatic

the only time I've ever seen a bottle warmer on a nitrous bottle was in those big drug money cars. Every other redneck or black guy pops the trunk and heats the bottle up with a torch.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

I just piss on the bottle...1400PSI instantly!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quote
MrDude_1
ask me about my narcissism

cool story bro.

also, i apparently had one of those big drug money cars... my bottle had a heater on it.

everything i say is just my personal opinion, and in no way-shape-form or attitude represents FastGM at all..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quote
lxtasy
GM fanatic

have two bottle heaters. Just need the generator fixed and will be golden. But right now I use a torch.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quote
MonteC
The Tranny Guy

Im not going to argue about the merits of heating with a propane torch, or bash anybody. I just dont like the idea of an open flame in my car.

GriffinTransmission@gmail.com

4543 Rivers Ave
Directly across from Keystone
Inside PT's Transmission Parts

nordic97mist wrote:
IM JESSE HOOVER NICE TO MEET YOU. IM A RETARD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

MonteC wrote:
I just dont like the idea of an open flame in my car.
Travis doesnt ride with you any where?!!?
LS1tech FTMFL
FastGM.com Forum Index » Lounge