login.php?sid=d3fcd1c3dd681d89cfa3d388a7bca86f profile.php?mode=register&sid=d3fcd1c3dd681d89cfa3d388a7bca86f faq.php?sid=d3fcd1c3dd681d89cfa3d388a7bca86f memberlist.php?sid=d3fcd1c3dd681d89cfa3d388a7bca86f search.php?sid=d3fcd1c3dd681d89cfa3d388a7bca86f index.php?sid=d3fcd1c3dd681d89cfa3d388a7bca86f Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Newbies! » Need help in the Charleston, SC area
Need help in the Charleston, SC area
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quote
Turtle64b
GM fanatic

I bought a 2002 WS6 back in august. The guy said "It had some stuff done to it." I asked him to be more specific, and he told me holley headers, borla exhaust, SLP intake. Long story short, I'm finding new mods every day and I could use a little help figuring out exactly what's been done to it. Once I've figured that out, I'd like a lot of input about what I should do to it. If there's anyone around that area who would wanna meet up somewhere and take a peek, I would appreciate it. Or if anyone in the area knows a good, trustworthy place that they take their car to or their friends take their cars to, please let me know. I'll be back in town on April 17th to look at some apartments, but after that, I'm always looking to meet people with the same hobbies that might have a little more experience. Thanks!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quote
bwelch
GM fanatic

A bunch of us go to sofa super store on saturday around 9pm. Its on rivers ave next to Super Kmart
Re: Need help in the Charleston, SC area
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Jeff@HHP
GM fanatic

Turtle64b wrote:
I bought a 2002 WS6 back in august. The guy said "It had some stuff done to it." I asked him to be more specific, and he told me holley headers, borla exhaust, SLP intake. Long story short, I'm finding new mods every day and I could use a little help figuring out exactly what's been done to it. Once I've figured that out, I'd like a lot of input about what I should do to it. If there's anyone around that area who would wanna meet up somewhere and take a peek, I would appreciate it. Or if anyone in the area knows a good, trustworthy place that they take their car to or their friends take their cars to, please let me know. I'll be back in town on April 17th to look at some apartments, but after that, I'm always looking to meet people with the same hobbies that might have a little more experience. Thanks!

You can bring your car over to my shop and we will give it a once over for you at no charge. Just give me a call so we can schedule it in when my lead tech is here.

Jeff

888-894-1115 ext. 306
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Turtle64b
GM fanatic

Thank you both.
Saturday the 17th is on my calender.
Jeff, I will be in touch. If everything works out for me, I hope to give you a good bit of business over the next few months.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Jeff@HHP
GM fanatic

Turtle64b wrote:
Thank you both.
Saturday the 17th is on my calender.
Jeff, I will be in touch. If everything works out for me, I hope to give you a good bit of business over the next few months.
No problem. Just keep in touch.

Jeff

888-894-1115 ext. 306
Need help in the Charleston, SC area
FastGM.com Forum Index » Newbies!