login.php?sid=db54ee8d84f46ea4b36016b586ee873c profile.php?mode=register&sid=db54ee8d84f46ea4b36016b586ee873c faq.php?sid=db54ee8d84f46ea4b36016b586ee873c memberlist.php?sid=db54ee8d84f46ea4b36016b586ee873c search.php?sid=db54ee8d84f46ea4b36016b586ee873c index.php?sid=db54ee8d84f46ea4b36016b586ee873c Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Racers Lounge » First time out w/new setup Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

like i said several pages back... i dont think these cars are THAT fast.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quote
Illusions
GM fanatic

ten pages of bs and no race. I want a refund of my time.

--------------------
race
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quote
CHEVYMAN
GM fanatic

1998ta__1991rs wrote:
this is BULLSHIT. Ashley, that race the T/A asked for last night was very simple to make happen. You have a gutted, bigger cubed, slicks, powerglide F-body and were asked to give up the break from a STOCK motor car, full weight, system, overdrive transmission, and a drag radial. You say youre not a "grudge racer", yet you said "I waisted my time going out there last night"......Please explain what would have made it worth your time? Bottom line is that your driver is cocky, and yall were scared..... afraid

O yeah, the drunk guy talkin shit....is gonna run you over and drive through the gate. biggrin

SLOWGREEN99
I did waste my time cause i wanted to double up my money.The red car runs well and i didnt want to give it nothin. Hell my car was faster with the stock bottom end and other tranny so i know what they can do.And i gainded nothin but durability with the new motor. It dont matter though, just get a car that wants a heads up race and my car will be there. And if it gets beat, oh well no big deal cause im not claimin to be the best,just willin to try it with no b/s.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

hints why I do not like going to the track with a car to race: TOO much BS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Whaler
GM fanatic

Is the race between the Camaro and Fallen9 going to happen today at Dorchester?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Green to da Bean
Blastin' Heaps since 2000

please do this next week so I can come down and watch. Dont race today! I just like to spectate damnit!

"Old is a state of mind. I'm 29, I fuck college girls, work 70 hours a week, run 30 miles a week, and so far so good. I'm doing this until I die!"
-The Nightrain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quote
bwelch
GM fanatic

which fallen9 car the white or red one?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quote
santmyer
GM fanatic

Ashley, you say you want a head up race, yet you are gonna take the back tire and the break from the drunk guy??? Wow...

SLOWGREEN99 (posting on other peoples accounts because I guess I cant join this site via the moderater that makes that decision)
Race
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quote
CHEVYMAN
GM fanatic

Yes sir i sure am gonna take what was offered. Wouldn't you?? My daddy tought me somethin long ago. And it was say what you mean and mean what you say. He went on to teach me that when your a kid people tend to overlook things you say cause your just a stupid kid,but when you grow up and become a man people are gonna take you for your word until you prove them otherwise. And thats all i got to say about that...lol...And two weeks sounds good to me,i havn't even begun to try to get a e.t. out of my car. I have a phone too and can order parts. And yes thats why i dont drink,becauise my mouth used to overload my ass too.......
race
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quote
3stgstocker
GM fanatic

to start with we said we would run the white car head up with the other car not the ta and if u look back u will see that but we wasnt askn for the tree or no dumb shit like that jus the break damn a full blown race car vs. full blown daily driver appl then gonna talk shit we will c whos talkn shit n a few weeks banana AND WE ONLY GOT 1 GUN FOR YALL BITCHES LOL ass
race
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quote
CHEVYMAN
GM fanatic

Ok sounds good. Im just goin on what was said. Just let me know when its ready. Got parts on order too so should be ready in a little bit.And that one gun better be a BIG one cause i got three big ones.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

i would feel bad if i had 3 kits on my car and it wasnt in the 8's. lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote
2fast4u2catch
GM fanatic

i wanna race. backhalf car built in 1993 stock front suspension. small big block. come get some biggrin

Stock on the inside
slow on the outside
3 guns
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quote
3stgstocker
GM fanatic

damn so u got 3 systems and cant give a daily driver nothn wat will u give up i run 1 gun on red ta and its a 150 not big 1s like yall got? its bad when u get a reputation u cant get a race! hell i was 22 n 1 in 2000 with another ta i workd on and drove have yall even run 22 races in ur life! im nottalkn shit just statn facts but yall shouldnt talk so much shit with a race car against a street car. we got a mustang ss car with full interior elec. windows seats small block with 1 gun we will try yall with and its more streetable than yall hell we even got a back seat to put the kids car seat in! wanna try it if its not what i said yall get paid LOCK IN! ass o yea and as for the perfect lites i say bullshit ill bet whatever u cant have 3 in 1 nite!and u can make 200 passes @ bowman if u want no limit on passes make it lite on urself
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quote
2fast4u2catch
GM fanatic

what did you just say?

Stock on the inside
slow on the outside
First time out w/new setup
FastGM.com Forum Index » Racers Lounge