login.php?sid=236d8701bf6160073d77077034158d4e profile.php?mode=register&sid=236d8701bf6160073d77077034158d4e faq.php?sid=236d8701bf6160073d77077034158d4e memberlist.php?sid=236d8701bf6160073d77077034158d4e search.php?sid=236d8701bf6160073d77077034158d4e index.php?sid=236d8701bf6160073d77077034158d4e Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Racers Lounge » First time out w/new setup Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Matts94Z28
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

Owned... plain and simple.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quote
bigsteve311
GM fanatic

first and foremost , i am working out of town until next fri . and i would be more than willing to? race that punk ass mustang . and so what about a small block jerkit ? i do too . you are on a gm website talking shit to chevy guys . so what if you had an f-body before ? you dont now . i hate fords , mustangs , anyhing that has that blue oval , and youre right i do talk a lot of shit . look how pissed off people get . i love it , just goes to show you people still love to race . oh yeah and as for thw eekend im home , we can race , but i dont want no hard feelings . just lets not make it personal nor about anything other than our cars and us . Capiche ? now back to the drama , i can still whip that mustangs ass . any way i love you man !!!!!! attentionwhore oh yeah my 10 pound pussy cant wait to see the 30 pound dick you want to put up in me ... gayflag
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quote
lxtasy
GM fanatic

Why talk shit and get scared? You could have ended this 2 pages ago at least.

I guess you want to pick on people you know is slower, and you find out that MAYBE these mustangs are faster than you than you wanna hide.

This sucks. I was hoping to get in on some skin. I don't have anything to run with you, so don't try to hump my ass.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quote
wwhittle
GM fanatic

bigsteve311 wrote:
first and foremost , i am working out of town until next fri . and i would be more than willing to? race that punk ass mustang . and so what about a small block jerkit ? i do too . you are on a gm website talking shit to chevy guys . so what if you had an f-body before ? you dont now . i hate fords , mustangs , anyhing that has that blue oval , and youre right i do talk a lot of shit . look how pissed off people get . i love it , just goes to show you people still love to race . oh yeah and as for thw eekend im home , we can race , but i dont want no hard feelings . just lets not make it personal nor about anything other than our cars and us . Capiche ? now back to the drama , i can still whip that mustangs ass . any way i love you man !!!!!! attentionwhore

Man-
I wrote out a big long response to this and then just started cracking up laughing and deleted it.....

That might be the biggest bitch move in history.

appl appl appl appl
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

odds are that this is all talk....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quote
bigsteve311
GM fanatic

lxtasy wrote:

I guess you want to pick on people you know is slower, and you find out that MAYBE these mustangs are faster than you than you wanna hide.

This sucks. I was hoping to get in on some skin. I don't have anything to run with you, so don't try to hump my ass.

for the last time , i am in Virginia . i will be home the 30th . on the 31st i will race whoever . theres no one scared here i promise you that . i dont care what kinda car , wheelchair , crutches , i will race any one at anytime ? Comprende ? so dont get up in something that you havent even a clue about . oh and what kinda bitch move / making a killing outta town or being broke in town ? some of you may not understand that . and it all could be bullshit but you dont ever know . just keep saying im a bitch this or a bitch that and after ashley hands your ass to you , i will take my turn
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quote
wwhittle
GM fanatic

bigsteve311 wrote:
lxtasy wrote:

for the last time , i am in Virginia . i will be home the 30th . on the 31st i will race whoever . theres no one scared here i promise you that . i dont care what kinda car , wheelchair , crutches , i will race any one at anytime ? Comprende ? so dont get up in something that you havent even a clue about . oh and what kinda bitch move / making a killing outta town or being broke in town ? some of you may not understand that . and it all could be bullshit but you dont ever know . just keep saying im a bitch this or a bitch that and after ashley hands your ass to you , i will take my turn

Ok, great. How do i go about locking all of this in?

We will start with me and you- how can i lock that in? My car against yours at grudgefest at Jackson sounds good to me. Show up with SS and no wheelie bars and i will run over you.

And how can i lock in for the red fallen 9 car to run Ahsley tomorrow night? I am ready for him to "hand us our ass". Please tell me how in the fuck that can get locked in. I'm begging for it.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quote
wwhittle
GM fanatic

Shon Herron wrote:
odds are that this is all talk....

From who? Not me.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quote
bigsteve311
GM fanatic

as for me and you , thats never going to happen . why yiu ask now ? well i just had an interesting conversation with someone in the know , and i was told you have a full tube chassis car , and running upper 4's . now come one im looking for a "real streeter " not one that has a 50'000 dollar motor and tube chassis . sure you would beat me then . now as for ash , im pretty sure you have either his or shawns number , hell ask miny ( lorenz) he has for sure . now if you had a stock suspension car and no 50,00 dollar motor we could race . matter of fact we'll even try bracket racing to make it interesting . my time versus yours . thats fair and the best 2 outta 3 .
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quote
wwhittle
GM fanatic

bigsteve311 wrote:
as for me and you , thats never going to happen . why yiu ask now ? well i just had an interesting conversation with someone in the know , and i was told you have a full tube chassis car , and running upper 4's . now come one im looking for a "real streeter " not one that has a 50'000 dollar motor and tube chassis . sure you would beat me then . now as for ash , im pretty sure you have either his or shawns number , hell ask miny ( lorenz) he has for sure . now if you had a stock suspension car and no 50,00 dollar motor we could race . matter of fact we'll even try bracket racing to make it interesting . my time versus yours . thats fair and the best 2 outta 3 .

Your person "in the know" doesn't know shit. I have a full bodied stock suspension mustang. Tube chassis these nuts. Not backhalfed, not tube chassis, full bodied on stock suspension. Not to mention 3300 lbs, power windows, the whole nine. A roll cage is not a tube chassis- report that back to your buddy.

And like i have said a few times- i wasn't even going to mention my car. You asked for it, so you got it. What's wrong? Realize the tree you were barking up was big and might fall and crush you? I will accept your punking out as an apology for calling me out with such a slow piece of chevy junk. Remember that next time.

Bracket race you? I almost swallowed my nose when i read that. Do you realize how hard you have to laugh to almost swallow your nose?

So- back to the original reason i ever even came into this thread-

I want to lock you in for as soon as you get back with the Red Fallen 9 mustang.

I want to lock Ashley in for tomorrow night at Dorchester.

It's very simple. Lock in, get run over, pay me, end of story. No need to argue anymore.

edited to delete so much cussing.

Last edited by wwhittle on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quote
wwhittle
GM fanatic

Wait a minute-

I just read that again.....you said "now if you had a stock suspension car and no 50,00 dollar motor we could race "

Well guess what- Stock suspension and not a $50k motor.

What's the next excuse?
racing
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quote
CHEVYMAN
GM fanatic

Hey Wes i never said my car was better or faster than anyone's.I never called anyone out to a race. This all started cause i just wanted to post a video of my car and to show it was back together and running after bein broke all year. There is no doubt your car is faster than mine. I think your new car is cool and i loved the red trans am you had.I went to bowman last night because if i didnt i would be "scared" and all of that. I am not a grudge racer and never care to be. To much childish drama and thats not for me.Had fun at the track last night though,watching how everyone acts like i kicked their mom in the teeth because they are so mad and loud. It makes me laugh.I do have to go back there in two weeks because there was a old drunk dude that says he will have a car done in two weeks and even without ever runnin his car he will give me back tires and the brake. I didnt even ask for that but he was so hiped up he could not resist just sayin that. So i will be there for that to get that race he promised.I might come oput to the track tomo and hang out but really dont have any extra money to race. Especially aftergoin last night for nothin. And i dont care what anyone on here says,i was there to run that t/a last night and they said it was not a fair race for them so they would not do it. So there,i hope that settles that with those guys. And when there car gets better i will come race heads up.....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quote
wwhittle
GM fanatic

I can respect an answer like that. And this was never about me or my car. I know what class I belong in and have enough sense to stay there. Your boy wanted to big time so I responded. If you read back through you will see that I don't mention anything about my car until he opens his mouth. I don't need to "pick" on anyone.

If you want a race with the Fallen 9 car, we will give you one.

You might want to put a leash on your partner though. Best I can tell he was speaking for all of you.
racing
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quote
CHEVYMAN
GM fanatic

I got ya bud. Yeah when i can get the car a bit faster maybe we can come play with you guys,but really i am concentrating on my season for next year and where i am gonna run since midway is closed. But i would like to get it to where you guys were before you sold the car. Its not tooo far away though. Just got to get up some more funds.Do you know if bowman runs summit super series and goes to the bracket finals? Cause the track looked really good and i think me and my family would like to run there.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quote
1998ta__1991rs
GM fanatic

this is BULLSHIT. Ashley, that race the T/A asked for last night was very simple to make happen. You have a gutted, bigger cubed, slicks, powerglide F-body and were asked to give up the break from a STOCK motor car, full weight, system, overdrive transmission, and a drag radial. You say youre not a "grudge racer", yet you said "I waisted my time going out there last night"......Please explain what would have made it worth your time? Bottom line is that your driver is cocky, and yall were scared..... afraid

O yeah, the drunk guy talkin shit....is gonna run you over and drive through the gate. biggrin

SLOWGREEN99