login.php?sid=adc4a40600d081b08eb26f2d8f3275bb profile.php?mode=register&sid=adc4a40600d081b08eb26f2d8f3275bb faq.php?sid=adc4a40600d081b08eb26f2d8f3275bb memberlist.php?sid=adc4a40600d081b08eb26f2d8f3275bb search.php?sid=adc4a40600d081b08eb26f2d8f3275bb index.php?sid=adc4a40600d081b08eb26f2d8f3275bb Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions/Problems/Updates » challenge cards and guest post's??

Do you like the idea of challenge cards and where a guest could log on and face their challenger?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

challenge cards and guest post's??
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:34 pm Reply with quote
96SaturnDOHCss
GM fanatic

Ok I was doing some thinking about our FASTGM cards. For the people who like to challenge other cars/ people I was thinking about having someone make some challenge cards (like the ones we have now but saying something like "You have been challenged by somebody off FASTGM" or whatever ya'll think it should say. Then they could log onto fastgm in a Guest area where they could face their challenger and find out who/ what they will be racing. That way they can post on FASTGM but not be a part of the group. Somebody could moderate that forum if they wanted. How does that sound to anybody else? Would making another section like that ( where all they had to do is come to this site and not have to create an account) be too much trouble?

I hope this makes sense, ive been up for over 24hrs so it all looks like mumbo jumbo to me right now. Just trying to think of some new was to improve the site. Just my .02 biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Spike
Greg Norris

sounds like a plan, im just waiting for all the challengers for my 78 bolt

-If it ain't been on a trailer, it ain't an LT1!-
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quote
zspot98
officially the 2nd fastest street car

I want to moderate that fourm since I am the owner of the 2nd fsatest street car. banplease

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quote
jay_99z
Tiny Member

zspot98 wrote:
I want to moderate that fourm since I am the owner of the 2nd fsatest street car. banplease

Yeah....you are special. biggrin

Unless someone has a handful of cash a race will never happen. No one around here will race unless it's for $$. Challenge away but you'll be wasting your time.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quote
zspot98
officially the 2nd fastest street car

Now it's not just my mom that told me I was special. Jay makes 2.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:13 pm Reply with quote
STREETLETHALZ
skeet skeet

i race for free, as long as it's at teh skrip!

FastGM.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions/Problems/Updates