login.php?sid=a2b6f56d70cc3234830e81e2f663e735 profile.php?mode=register&sid=a2b6f56d70cc3234830e81e2f663e735 faq.php?sid=a2b6f56d70cc3234830e81e2f663e735 memberlist.php?sid=a2b6f56d70cc3234830e81e2f663e735 search.php?sid=a2b6f56d70cc3234830e81e2f663e735 index.php?sid=a2b6f56d70cc3234830e81e2f663e735 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Lounge » Which cars attract women
Which cars attract women
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quote
trev0006
GM fanatic

Which cars attract women

Top Gear Australia tests which cars attract women.

http://www.discountpartcenter.com/

http://www.dpccars.com/

Last edited by trev0006 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quote
PrdatrZ
GM fanatic

Ad made me not watch. Ads on videos are getting ridiculous.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

my cutlass UNattracted a 16 year old girl back in the day. she actually said she quit talking to be because of my car. bout 2 years later she came back around wantin to drop the draws.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 am Reply with quote
Green to da Bean
Blastin' Heaps since 2000

Diggler wrote:
my cutlass UNattracted a 16 year old girl back in the day. she actually said she quit talking to be because of my car. bout 2 years later she came back around wantin to drop the draws.

Lmao! She must not have liked the vinyl top flapping in the wind, parachute style!

"Old is a state of mind. I'm 29, I fuck college girls, work 70 hours a week, run 30 miles a week, and so far so good. I'm doing this until I die!"
-The Nightrain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 am Reply with quote
silver455
GM fanatic

Green to da Bean wrote:
Diggler wrote:

Lmao! She must not have liked the vinyl top flapping in the wind, parachute style!

i actually tore the vinyl top off mine last night lol
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

Diggler wrote:

did shon ask if she shaved?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Green to da Bean

silver455 wrote:
Green to da Bean wrote:
Diggler wrote:

$499 cash.

"Old is a state of mind. I'm 29, I fuck college girls, work 70 hours a week, run 30 miles a week, and so far so good. I'm doing this until I die!"
-The Nightrain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

Green to da Bean wrote:
Diggler wrote:

hell, this was back when the car looked brand new! i thought i was hot shit rollin that thing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Green to da Bean

Oh damn. What a whore. Lol.

-The Nightrain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quote
crumbie
I'll put him in the wall....

Listen. You give 'em a Percocet, two Vicodin and a couple of beers, and the panties drop. It's very nice.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

silver455 wrote:
Green to da Bean wrote:
Diggler wrote:

man, after all these years i wish i would have left the sumbitch on there and put some new vinyl on it. underneath there is some seam sealer that will fall out soon, and about 30 little golfball tee's sticking up all over the roof and quarterpanels. still dont know whether i want to put a vinyl top back on or continue with the hardtop mod. i have all the chrome trim somewhere for either route.
oh yea, and my back glass came undone and damn near fell out going down the road one day. kids are dumb as shit. i know i was.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 am Reply with quote
silver455
GM fanatic

Diggler wrote:
silver455 wrote:
Green to da Bean wrote:
Diggler wrote:

man, after all these years i wish i would have left the sumbitch on there and put some new vinyl on it. underneath there is some seam sealer that will fall out soon, and about 30 little golfball tee's sticking up all over the roof and quarterpanels. still dont know whether i want to put a vinyl top back on or continue with the hardtop mod. i have all the chrome trim somewhere for either route.
oh yea, and my back glass came undone and damn near fell out going down the road one day. kids are dumb as shit. i know i was.

yeah a little chunk of the seam sealer fell off when i removed it....i'm just gonna grind the numbers off...some of mine were already broke off....if my winder falls out ill just slap a piece of lexan in there...because racecar lol
Which cars attract women
FastGM.com Forum Index » Lounge