login.php?sid=bf052b970161e4df6c62208231ad2ea1 profile.php?mode=register&sid=bf052b970161e4df6c62208231ad2ea1 faq.php?sid=bf052b970161e4df6c62208231ad2ea1 memberlist.php?sid=bf052b970161e4df6c62208231ad2ea1 search.php?sid=bf052b970161e4df6c62208231ad2ea1 index.php?sid=bf052b970161e4df6c62208231ad2ea1 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Video/Pics area » Don't Drink and Drive
Don't Drink and Drive
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quote
99SilverZ
The Law Man

Kinda makes you think again before you get behind the wheel after a night of drinking.

**disturbing**

Click here to see Video

2007 Kawasaki Vulcan - SOLD
1995 Trophy Bayliner CCWA 1802 - Toy
2009 Jeep Patriot - "company use only" ahh sure....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quote
MrDude_1
ask me about my narcissism

lol, how about one in english?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpYq9CBZoKQ&search=drink%20drive%20ad

everything i say is just my personal opinion, and in no way-shape-form or attitude represents FastGM at all..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

sweet!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:02 am Reply with quote
Silver-Dollar
GM fanatic

In the first one, which one was drinking and driving? Come on there is a overturned vehicle in the road. How can you miss that?

The second one was probably on purpose just to get her to shut the hell up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:32 am Reply with quote
99SilverZ
The Law Man

Silver-Dollar wrote:
In the first one, which one was drinking and driving? Come on there is a overturned vehicle in the road. How can you miss that?

As for the first one. I don't understand what they were saying. I guess it can be either car being the drunk driver. But you do hear a small child in the van as well. Regardless, it was disturbing and would never wish that on anyone but it happens. I just hope it never happens to anyone I know.

2007 Kawasaki Vulcan - SOLD
1995 Trophy Bayliner CCWA 1802 - Toy
2009 Jeep Patriot - "company use only" ahh sure....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:34 am Reply with quote
MrDude_1
ask me about my narcissism

99SilverZ wrote:
Silver-Dollar wrote:

As for the first one. I don't understand what they were saying. I guess it can be either car being the drunk driver. But you do hear a small child in the van as well. Regardless, it was disturbing and would never wish that on anyone but it happens. I just hope it never happens to anyone I know.

the one you posted, is for speeding... the idea was that the van was unable to stop because he was going too fast.

everything i say is just my personal opinion, and in no way-shape-form or attitude represents FastGM at all..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quote
Tempered
GM fanatic

Quote:
the one you posted, is for speeding... the idea was that the van was unable to stop because he was going too fast.

Too fast to stop!? Did they ever even hit the brakes, including after the crash?! They were probably yaking on their cell phone.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:01 pm Reply with quote
mph1972
CORVETTE fanatic
Location: Charleston, SC area, but originally from Gainesville, FL-GO GATORS!!!

Well, it looks sort of like a van that hausl azz through my neighborhood. If shooting at people was legal I would be buying a hand gun or rifle ASAP to shoot out some tires.

It's stock.
Drinking and Driving
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quote
jorgea
Newbie!!!

This can be a case of madness for the one driving. Thanks for the reminder on this.
Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in [url=http:/www.flash-games.ws]free online games[/url] count in. His ccancer get the help

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism
Don't Drink and Drive
FastGM.com Forum Index » Video/Pics area