login.php?sid=b3d2741f97b19f6186647b1355ccfd81 profile.php?mode=register&sid=b3d2741f97b19f6186647b1355ccfd81 faq.php?sid=b3d2741f97b19f6186647b1355ccfd81 memberlist.php?sid=b3d2741f97b19f6186647b1355ccfd81 search.php?sid=b3d2741f97b19f6186647b1355ccfd81 index.php?sid=b3d2741f97b19f6186647b1355ccfd81 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Lowcountry Lounge » Pic of my true duals Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

Illusions wrote:
Masterbend on trolley rd takes good care of the blazer's exhaust work. very good install and reasonable pricing. He will not steer you wrong.

I went to the muffler shop on remount once in a pinch and got stuck there all day waiting for them to work on it. When i called him he said he was free to work on it right away. After about two hrs of waiting he didn't have header gaskets or bolts. He said he would not be able to work on it since he had to order them. So i picked some up from across the street at the auto parts store. Then we even had to explain how to make the pipe removable for trans work. Hell if i have to instruct them on how to install pipes then i do not need to go there. When I go to Masterbend I just tell them what i had in mind and its done right first time.

I will not go anywhere else for exhaust work but Masterbend.

nobody knows how to do anything anymore. im not kidding. just in the last month a tire place bent my coilover shock trying to put a spring on it, and a buddy of mine took 2 chainsaw chains to a lawnmower dealership to be sharpened... they ruined both chains because they didnt know what they were doing. both of the shops im talking about should be doing this kind of stuff every day, and it should NOT be getting screwed up like that.
even auto parts stores... the kid behind the desk has a computer at his disposal but still cant tell you what parts you need or if they have them or not. back in the day there would be a 50 year old man with 15 feet of parts manuals. he could look it up, walk back there and hand you the part 95% of the time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quote
MonteC
The Tranny Guy

Diggler wrote:
back in the day there would be a 50 year old man with 15 feet of parts manuals. he could look it up, walk back there and hand you the part 95% of the time.

We call that place Parks auto parts.

GriffinTransmission@gmail.com

4543 Rivers Ave
Directly across from Keystone
Inside PT's Transmission Parts

nordic97mist wrote:
IM JESSE HOOVER NICE TO MEET YOU. IM A RETARD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quote
BL96TA
GM fanatic

Green to da Bean wrote:
BL96TA wrote:
Matts94Z28 wrote:
BL96TA wrote:
lol, not a race or strace car, ill tell you though I got the LT's and true duals in response to getting my ass beat by a 2011 camaro ss. Probably all for nothing because id most likely still loose to it, but im one step closer to my LE2 setup I want. All I got to do now is get my stall, fuel system and valve train and im on my way.

What makes you want to go with the LE stuff? Just wondering. I am debating putting heads on my car or just putting a 5.3 in it and cutting Shon Herrons head off.

To be honest there are 2 things I like about the LE set up. First, my goal is to have a 380rwhp daily driver and LE has proven to be able to deliver that, second there web site is easier to follow and there price is in line with my budget (that might be 3 things). Basically im looking for a well built top end that will last and nothing has lead me to belive LE couldn't do that for me. Its race proven and im not trying to get my car to ragged edge of performance. Just somthing with all around performance that I can drive daily.

Out of the box trickflows and a 22X duration cam would work pretty well.

I was looking at those recently, what do you think they would do with a mild port job with the same 22X cam?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Green to da Bean
Blastin' Heaps since 2000

More power lol.

"Old is a state of mind. I'm 29, I fuck college girls, work 70 hours a week, run 30 miles a week, and so far so good. I'm doing this until I die!"
-The Nightrain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quote
BL96TA
GM fanatic

Green to da Bean wrote:
More power lol.
My friend... you are a genius! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

Diggler wrote:
Illusions wrote:
Masterbend on trolley rd takes good care of the blazer's exhaust work. very good install and reasonable pricing. He will not steer you wrong.

I went to the muffler shop on remount once in a pinch and got stuck there all day waiting for them to work on it. When i called him he said he was free to work on it right away. After about two hrs of waiting he didn't have header gaskets or bolts. He said he would not be able to work on it since he had to order them. So i picked some up from across the street at the auto parts store. Then we even had to explain how to make the pipe removable for trans work. Hell if i have to instruct them on how to install pipes then i do not need to go there. When I go to Masterbend I just tell them what i had in mind and its done right first time.

I will not go anywhere else for exhaust work but Masterbend.

nobody knows how to do anything anymore. im not kidding. just in the last month a tire place bent my coilover shock trying to put a spring on it, and a buddy of mine took 2 chainsaw chains to a lawnmower dealership to be sharpened... they ruined both chains because they didnt know what they were doing. both of the shops im talking about should be doing this kind of stuff every day, and it should NOT be getting screwed up like that.
even auto parts stores... the kid behind the desk has a computer at his disposal but still cant tell you what parts you need or if they have them or not. back in the day there would be a 50 year old man with 15 feet of parts manuals. he could look it up, walk back there and hand you the part 95% of the time.

I've taken the keyboard from a kid at advance before and found what i needed in 30 seconds after he dicked around for 5 minutes on it.

FastGM.com Forum Index » Lowcountry Lounge