login.php?sid=e59f984af18cbb827830299572619d03 profile.php?mode=register&sid=e59f984af18cbb827830299572619d03 faq.php?sid=e59f984af18cbb827830299572619d03 memberlist.php?sid=e59f984af18cbb827830299572619d03 search.php?sid=e59f984af18cbb827830299572619d03 index.php?sid=e59f984af18cbb827830299572619d03 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Columbia Lounge » Fbody Meet
Fbody Meet
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Purple 92 SS
GM fanatic

December 15, 2007 (saturday) 1pm

Carolina Wings in West Columbia..
Address and directions can be found at www.carolinawings.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quote
doorman330

I became interested in dreams when I was five years old. Every Saturday and Sunday morning, my dad

asked me what I dreamed. He left for work at six thirty in the morning, too early for me to be out

of bed, so weekends were the only time he asked about my dreams. Dad would go out into the kitchen,

pull open the drawer of the china cupboard, and take out a tablet, pencil and a bright orange book.

He wrote down my dream, not the entire contents just key words he wanted to look up the meaning of.

Then he would open the book; flip through the pages until he found the one he wanted.
After jotting down a list of numbers he folded the paper, tucked it into his shirt pocket, scoop up

his things, and carefully place them in his special spot in the drawer. Then he would go for his

morning walk to the friendly neighborhood barber who was also the neighborhood bookie.
One day out of curiosity, I took out the book. That was my first encounter with a dream book, which

was really a lucky numbers dream book. It had alphabetically words that gave a brief meaning of

what an object meant to the dreamer followed by a number. When my dreams become more detailed and

somewhat too complicated Dad stopped asking me about my dreams. I was dreaming about things that

seemed to my dad far-fetched fantasies. I did my best to clarify what I was seeing in my dreams but

my limited knowledge and vocabulary wasn't adequate. I missed thweekend brief discussions. I

couldn't find anyone to share my dream interest. Listening to a ten years old talk about dreams was

boring especially when what I had to say seemed to them like utter nonsense. I was labeled "having

a great imagination". I began to wonder if most people never dreamed. Why was I so different? If no

one else seemed to think dreams matter, then why should I? It did matter to me. What was it about

dreams that fascinated me?

name:Jack
Address:No.6 MOO STREET MR KTAI
NUMBER:+86-15762265874

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ads by Google
coach factory outlet - Find your home's value instantly. Free service. Get estimates now. - FindHomesValue.com
Coach Bags- 1) Type In Someone's Name 2) Find Their Obituary Instantly! - Obituaries.Archives.com
cheap Coach Purses- A Lawyer Will Answer You Now! Discuss Until You're Satisfied. - Real-Estate-Law.JustAnswer.com
Coach Handbags-Save $13/mo for 3mo with DIRECTV & Get Access to 50+ Chs.
coach outlet-do what you want to do,Shop Online for Instant Savings on Select 40" Samsung TVs! Ends 9/30
facebook....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quote
roadconetuning
GM fanatic

lulz the only cola post in forever is SPAM

FastGM.com Forum Index » Columbia Lounge