login.php?sid=ed779c32169c76cef7a0a3bf2628bdd0 profile.php?mode=register&sid=ed779c32169c76cef7a0a3bf2628bdd0 faq.php?sid=ed779c32169c76cef7a0a3bf2628bdd0 memberlist.php?sid=ed779c32169c76cef7a0a3bf2628bdd0 search.php?sid=ed779c32169c76cef7a0a3bf2628bdd0 index.php?sid=ed779c32169c76cef7a0a3bf2628bdd0 Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions/Problems/Updates » Fitness Forum
Fitness Forum
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Matts94Z28
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

Is there anyway we might be able to get a fitness section on the board? I noticed alot of people have been discussing realted issues lately and I think it might be a good idea. It would definitely make it easier to go back and track the information if someone needed to look something up. It's just a thought...

and for the potential search natzi's... I know how to use search, this isn't LS1tech so don't act like it

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quote
MrDude_1
ask me about my narcissism

if i had my way, we would have even less sections then we do now.

for more of my opinion on it, read my post #127 here:
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=75824&highlight=political&page=3

or just google my username and read what ive posted everywhere else online on the subject.

9/10 times, more sections is a bad idea....... ok in concept, but doesnt work in the real world.. just like communism.

everything i say is just my personal opinion, and in no way-shape-form or attitude represents FastGM at all..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Matts94Z28

MrDude_1 wrote:
if i had my way, we would have even less sections then we do now.

for more of my opinion on it, read my post #127 here:
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=75824&highlight=political&page=3

or just google my username and read what ive posted everywhere else online on the subject.

9/10 times, more sections is a bad idea....... ok in concept, but doesnt work in the real world.. just like communism.

I can't read it your forum newb. Just ditch the columbia or everyone else forum... no one from that area comes on here anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

just change the name of one of the inactive forums (cola or everyone else) then you are not adding any addistional forums. angel

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Diggler
GM fanatic

Shon Herron wrote:
just change the name of one of the inactive forums (cola or everyone else) then you are not adding any addistional forums. angel

yup. that would make sense to me.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote
KUTTER
GM fanatic

I think the title of the thread sums it up..."FITNESS FORUM" this isnt a fitness forum, so why have a fitness "AREA".Just my opinion, i go to HCA if i wanna talk about fitness/supplements/etc. I come on here to discuss auto and general funny ish. IMO i dont want fitness advice from someone who spends majority their time under a car any more than I want mechanical advice from someone spends that same time in gym.

And its not bashing anyone there are plenty people on here that are very educated on the subject, but its still a "auto" forum, and opinions are like a$$holes.

and LMMFAO@ " ok in concept, but doesnt work in the real world.. just like communism." that is QUALITY

Last edited by KUTTER on Wed May 13, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quote
jay_99z
Tiny Member

As much as I hate to.....I agree with Travis. I don't want this place to have 100 subforums. I think it took us a year to get a video section up.

I'd be more than happy to sticky a thread in the lounge for ya though. You could use that sticky to post up links to all other fitness threads if you like. Whatever works for you.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

well, we can make the site suggestions/problems/updates the place to post fitness info, we will all know where it is biggrin

Really, look at the index; why not delete the following:
Newbies, Everyone else, site announcements
and do something for that Columbia section.

Then you can add a fitness section, you get what you want and the people get what they want. You less forums and people get fitness section....

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Matts94Z28

Shon Herron wrote:
well, we can make the site suggestions/problems/updates the place to post fitness info, we will all know where it is biggrin

Really, look at the index; why not delete the following:
Newbies, Everyone else, site announcements
and do something for that Columbia section.

Then you can add a fitness section, you get what you want and the people get what they want. You less forums and people get fitness section....

+1 biggrin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quote
minytrker
GM fanatic

why dont yall join a fitness forum, im sure there are tons of them, they have forums for everything.
thats all we need is some fitness "experts" on fast gm there are plenty of car "experts" here already lol

biggrin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Matts94Z28

minytrker wrote:
why dont yall join a fitness forum, im sure there are tons of them, they have forums for everything.
thats all we need is some fitness "experts" on fast gm there are plenty of car "experts" here already lol

biggrin

Hey, who's side are you on?! banplease

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic

and this is a real car forum as well, :lol:
minytrker wrote:

biggrin

Fitness Forum
FastGM.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions/Problems/Updates