login.php?sid=c439980c5e394a9f9325f1bed447839d profile.php?mode=register&sid=c439980c5e394a9f9325f1bed447839d faq.php?sid=c439980c5e394a9f9325f1bed447839d memberlist.php?sid=c439980c5e394a9f9325f1bed447839d search.php?sid=c439980c5e394a9f9325f1bed447839d index.php?sid=c439980c5e394a9f9325f1bed447839d Timeslip Database

FastGM.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions/Problems/Updates » Seller/Trader rating Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quote
Shon Herron
GM fanatic
Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 9807
Location: 29682




But it would apper RUSS has some clout here, WTH???

And can we have a comment on the rating even if we have not had a transaction due to buyer being a lowballer?

jay_99z wrote:
Here ya go guys. http://www.fastgm.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=21

I thought we had one already. I guess it was just for the Vendors. For the record.....this had nothing to do with Skeet Lethal supporting it. biggrin

_________________
Nick wrote:
"dusters and i are doing 5 guys on pelham"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quote
Green to da Bean
Blastin' Heaps since 2000
Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 10219
Location: Sleasley, SC




LMAO. Through hard work and persistance, many things can be acheived Shon.

_________________
Nice Video

"Old is a state of mind. I'm 29, I fuck college girls, work 70 hours a week, run 30 miles a week, and so far so good. I'm doing this until I die!"
-The Nightrain
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quote
jay_99z
Tiny Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3612
Location: Goose Creek




Shon Herron wrote:
But it would apper RUSS has some clout here, WTH???

And can we have a comment on the rating even if we have not had a transaction due to buyer being a lowballer?




We could call it the "Jake Rule". j/k Jake. biggrin

Russ makes big donations to the KTJ (Ken, Trav, Jay) fund. That gives him clout. appl


As far as an actual rating attatched to a member profile....that would be Trav's department. I don't know if we would even need to go that far. I only know of one person that had a bad deal on here. I think it helps being a smaller site. We get to know eachother a little bit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quote
STREETLETHALZ
skeet skeet
Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 7747
Location: GREENVILLE




jay_99z wrote:
Here ya go guys. http://www.fastgm.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=21

I thought we had one already. I guess it was just for the Vendors. For the record.....this had nothing to do with Skeet Lethal supporting it. biggrin



lies. you know it's true Jay.

_________________
864-346-7884
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quote
letsrace
GM fanatic
Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 13229




jay_99z wrote:
Shon Herron wrote:
But it would apper RUSS has some clout here, WTH???

And can we have a comment on the rating even if we have not had a transaction due to buyer being a lowballer?




We could call it the "Jake Rule". j/k Jake. biggrin

Russ makes big donations to the KTJ (Ken, Trav, Jay) fund. That gives him clout. appl




As far as an actual rating attatched to a member profile....that would be Trav's department. I don't know if we would even need to go that far. I only know of one person that had a bad deal on here. I think it helps being a smaller site. We get to know eachother a little bit.


whats wrong with giving an offer if the item dont seem to be selling to well at the sellers price? i know i have had to drop the price down more than once for guys and didnt really have a problem with it...... they can always say no though, ya know biggrin

_________________
SILVER BULLET 1968 SS 388CI 7.01@97.5 NA, STOCK SUSPENSION, DRAG RADIALS, 87 OCTANE

GREEN MACHINE 1994 Z28 388CI VORTECH YSI,
View user's profile Send private message
Seller/Trader rating
FastGM.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions/Problems/Updates
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 2 of 2  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group

Totally optional donation link to help pay for the hosting costs, via paypal:

This site is in no way, shape or form a representation of GM, GMC, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, or any other GM division. This site is privately owned and operated for the enjoyment and support of its members. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are not affiliated with, do not sponsor or endorse, and are not responsible for the content of this web site.